Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here it goes..hey everyone! I've been wanting to blog for quite a while, and after looking at and reading some great blogs, on all different kinds of subjects, including parenthood, yoga, cooking, baking, (yes, they are two different things), body image...I figured if I did  blog, it would have to be somewhat diverse. Even though the blog is called Brown Eyed Yogi, I am, especially in this part of my life, more than just that..I am a wife (to a fabulous husband, lucky me!), a mother to two boys, aged 3.5 and almost 6, a daughter to a father that lives with me (I'm sure you'll be hearing more about him!), a sister (I have 5 sisters), a friend, and a yoga teacher. One of the things I have gained most from blogs is knowing that I'm not alone..people out there have shared their experiences and have been such a help to me, that I hope to someday, pass that along..even if it's just a link to another blog or website.

So here it is, my first post...hmmmm......wonder what will be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment