Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bon Voyage!

We leaving today for vacation. Yes, vacation. A cruise actually. (which I am still struggling with, "What if I want to leave?" and "how enviromentally unfriendly is that ?") So I've been up since about 3:30. Why, you ask? First I heard my dad coughing. Then I felt sick to my stomach and almost had myself convinced I had the dreaded stomach bug. Then I worried about how I couldn't travel if I was sick. But since I ate yucky yesterday I googled acid reflux. Bingo! Out came the chammomile tea........and then I thought..oohhh I can catch up on some of the blogs I like to read. Hence the link to one of my newest favorites...and the latest entry there...Is Any Mommy Out there?  .

 Enjoy! And tune in next week for my adventures in cruising......

No comments:

Post a Comment